Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our latest evening ritual...

The past week or so Ryan has been in the habit of watering her "flowery garden" as she calls it (I think it's from a Dora episode..). It's just the flowers in our front flower beds. Anyway, she got the idea from Grammy (Chris's mom). She has a watering can as a play toy in her bath, and now has realized its full potential! : ) She LOVES getting in the flowers and watering them *usually a whole can for one flower*! Anyway--of course I had to take pictures of it because its just so "ryan" and so cute!



2 comments:

Tangee said...

Ok, that is so SWEET! My 3 yr old son C is going through a growing flowers phase, it's sweet when they do things like this.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. When my boys were younger they loved watering my plants like this. Now I have to bribe them a little. Cherish each moment... they grow up so fast. ~Jill :)