Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birthday Bonanza!

So today is Ryan's 4th birthday party (I know, can you believe it?). She is having a hard time understanding why she isn't 4 today--her actual birthday is the 19th. We decided to have a joint party with one of Ryan's best friends, Cade (also turning 4). So we figured out the best weekend between their birthdays (Cade's is the 29th of Aug), factoring in when Chris has cross country meets and when there is a home Aggie game, etc. So, today's the day--of the party that is! She has been very excited as it is a superhero party. Check out the invitations our friend Patrick made:



Then of course, we had to make great party favors--thanks again to Patrick for the nametags (each kid's name is on the back) and then I made the masks. There are a few little things inside too.
If I were a kid, this would be the party to be going to! They are all dressing up as superheroes, and on top of that it is at Powersports, which is a completely fun time for the kids and parents! Ry's costume is too cute and she keeps asking when she can put it on (super girl!)!

Can't wait to get the cake too--our friend Lindsey is making it for Ry and Cade. I'll have to blog the party later--right now, I've got to get to the store for more elastic for the masks! : ) Calling all Superheroes--we are having an elastic shortage at the Kovacs House!










0 comments: