First, I know this is not a well written post. But I wanted to just say, while I'm busy figuring out some resolutions I might actually stick to (maybe? you never know!!), I wanted to pay a quick tribute to Christmas break this year. I don't have all of the family pics, but will post them soon. They aren't saved to my computer like the ones below!
Christmas break 2009 was a good one--we got to hang out with family, ate great food, relaxed, shopped, spent time with friends, got a few things done around the house. All around, a wonderful two weeks! With just a small hiccup of an abcessed tooth (or something that my dentist says needs a root canal on Monday), this has been one of the nicest, most relaxing vacations from work ever! : ) Thank heavens for a job I enjoy that also comes with big old breaks just when you need them most!! Also, just a couple of new pics to add. The ones of Ry are from Chris's dad's place in the hill country near Comfort. The other is of a little shopping with friends Amie and Erin in Brenham. Our friend Tiffany was there too, but she was taking the picture!! 





2 comments:
This gives me hope. This has been the longest two weeks of my life. Getting to spend time with Jack is great, but I'm absolutely exhausted and I feel like I now need a vacation. Maybe when he's bigger (oh, and when the new baby is bigger), vacation will be vacation again! Glad you had a great break!
LOVE that first pic of Ryan!
Post a Comment