
Okay, can it get any sadder? Poor baby just got over croup and an ear infection and what does she have? Of course, the flu!! Seems that EVERYONE in College Station has it and we were no exception. We tried really hard to keep Ry from getting it, but she spiked a 103 fever today and a quick test at the dr.'s office confirmed--flu. YUCK! Luckily, the version everybody has doesn't have stomach issues, so we're thankful for that at least, but be thinking of us and especially Ryan and hope that Tamiflu kicks in quick for her like it did for us.
2 comments:
Kelly!
I accidentally left a comment in Andrew's name -- my bad!
I am so sorry that Ryan is sick...I hope you guys don't get it as well.
Thank you for leaving your address on my blog--I've been meaning to email you and figure out what happened, but we have been crazy busy!
Yall feel better soon!
PS--I still have your Life of Pi book, and I started over on it...I'll get it to you veeeeeery soon. =)
Post a Comment