Saturday, March 1, 2008

I hear you...

It's been a while, and I've heard you guys--post something new! Sorry--we've been a little behind on nearly everything this past couple of weeks!


Last weekend we did take some time for fun though--Ryan got a new soccer ball and we decided to take her to Veteran's Park where Chris's games are being played this year since our school's field is out of commission for upgrades. SHE LOVED getting that ball in the back of the net--a natural forward in our eyes! Check out some of the cute pictures of our little soccer star:




We also had fun on the little playground near the fields. It was Ry's first time to climb up a "rock wall" which she though was pretty cool!

All in all, we've sure appreciated the recent good weather and time spent together (and healthy!)

1 comments:

Erin S said...

Kelly,
Braden has been sick for almost a week now. He seems to have the same junk that Ryan had. Yuck!

I'm glad you had an illness-free weekend and were able to enjoy our fantastic weather! Cute pictures.