I've never been huge into politics, but I like to vote--especially for President. Chris and I have been pretty into the Presidential election this year. In Texas, you have a chance to actually vote in the "primary" twice (often known as the Texas Two Step)--once in the general primary and then later that night you can caucus. I did that and somehow became a delegate. Yesterday was the county convention caucus where we had to vote yet again to send on delegates to the state. Check out the nearly 700 people I was with to support my candidate....pretty cool to see the process at work and be a part of history. : )
And no, I'm not making a big deal about who I'm for in the election--everyone is entitled to their own vote and who am I to say that you need to vote like I do? May the best person win....



0 comments:
Post a Comment