If you listen to the music on this blog, you'll notice we changed the first song to Jason Mraz-I'm Yours. Ryan LOVES this song and is learning the words, much like she still loves to sing "Had a Bad Day"--I think the cutest part is that she doesn't really know the words. It is adorable the little words she makes up so that she can sing along.
Ryan is also into using the computer. We put it on just a blank page of Word, and let her go to town. She loves to find the letters to type her name and really thinks she is a big girl because she gets to use the computer. As I type, she is saying, "Mom. Are you done? Are you done yet, Mom?" She is impatient (as most 3 year olds are I suppose!) and wants what she wants right away. Today she wanted some cheese on the way home and couldn't understand why we had to wait until we got home to get it. Chris tried to explain, "Honey, I don't have the refrigerator with the cheese in my car." Ryan: "Why?" ---ahhh....the why stage at its best! : )
On another note two of our friends had babies this week. Chris's high school friend, Shaun and his wife Samandra, welcomed a little boy, Micah. And another of Chris's high school friends, Jeff and his wife Alma had their baby today. So it is a week of new beginnings and happy thoughts! We're keeping them all in our thoughts and prayers as they adjust to parenthood. We wish them the best! (and start gearing up for those babies to grow into cute little kiddos who sing songs and ask "is it going to take a long long time til it's my turn on the computer!)
$250 Bucks and Worth Every Penny
2 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment