Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tough Biker Chick

When we got home today, Ryan decided she wanted to get geared up to ride her bike. Since it was a GORGEOUS day, I was happy for the chance to get out there and enjoy it, too. But, before we went out, she says, "Mom, take my picture!" Of course, I never turn down that chance, so I got my camera. As she posed, she said, "Look at my mean face!" I said, "You don't want a picture like that do you? You want to make a happy face, right?" "No!" she says, "Take it with my mean face!" So, here you go: Our Tough Biker Chick (princess elbow pads and all)!

3 comments:

Courtney S. said...

I'm glad she's feeling better! That is one tough little princess!

Erin S said...

Such a cutie pie--and a GREAT picture! I'm jealous of your camera.

Anonymous said...

She sure looks like she bounced back quickly!!! Cute picture!!! LOVE the "mean" pout look!!!!Tell me again when you guys are coming to SA...